Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hard Work

Going to School

I have decided a two year old is Hard Work. She puts on her sunglasses and tells everyone bye. When I ask her where she is going she says to school.
I did manage to balance my quicken and enter all the receipts. Why oh Why do I not do it every day.
I also finished up all the Visiting Teaching stuff. Now to just pass them all out and I will be done.
I have been working on my blog to get it up to date and scrapping pages so I can get caught up there too. I seem to be falling behind on everything.
It was Spaghetti and Focaccia Bread for dinner and then it was time to sit in my chair and veg..
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the energy I had today to accomplish lots of stuff that I needed to. Heavenly Father answers prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...