Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Boys Went Home


 Harrison is "shocking" Whiskers.

 Time to play soccer with the dogs.

Janna and Harley medicating Snow Fire.

Amie came and got the boys today. I will miss their cute faces. We have had a good time. She brought Bailee home from Megan's house. Now all kids are in their proper places.
I pulled weeds and picked lettuce to give to Brittany. It is really good. Last year my lettuce was bitter but this year it is delicious. I have been making salads but I have too much lettuce.
I spent the rest of the day working on my lesson for Relief Society. I wish it was easy for me to teach but it's not. I'll just pray mightly and get some help.
Janna made Colonel Tso Chicken for dinner. It was very good. Now back to my lesson for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...