Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Going Home to Idaho

I visited with my little Gracie for a little while this morning and took Tommie to a few places she had to go. We went and got Gracie some onsies and Heather two nursing bras. We wanted Heather to rest. She had a lot of company yesterday and I think she was exhausted, plus Gracie kept her awake all night. Then I said my goodbye to Tommie, Heather and Gracie.
I took John and Tony to lunch and told them goodbye then I was off. It was a long 4 hour trip.
It was good to be home. I took Harrison and Hayden to Wendy's for dinner. I was too tired to cook and Janna had a horse down that she had to take to the vets so it was just so much easier.
As soon as it was sort of dark I went to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these three boys. They are just the best. I am so blessed to be able to have them each summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...