Monday, July 22, 2013

Saying Goodbye

 At the Airport

We took Kathy and kids to the airport to catch their flight. Sad goodbyes. My house will be lonely for awhile. On the way home we got a text that Becca had left her phone in the car so we turned around and took it to her.
Some of the things we accomplished while Kathy was here.
She learned how to make homemade pizza.
 Becca and Harley learned the difference between Powder Sugar and Flour. Cookies won't work when made with Powdered Sugar instead of Flour. We had a good laugh over that one.
Kathy and I ate peas right out of my garden and picked lots of lettuce for salads.
We played Candy Crush. We laughed a lot and just had a good time.
Can't wait until next year to do it again.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful family that comes to visit me. What happiness they bring into my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...