Friday, July 5, 2013

Fishing at Island Park

 Hayden, Harrison and Austin

 Hayden with his fish.

Austin with his fish.

I took the boys to Island Park today so they could fish. They love fishing under this bridge because they can catch fish. We decided next time they need a tackle box. 
They had fun and we topped it off with an Ice Cream from the store by the river. They watch "Eight Below" all the way up and all the way home. When I got home I had to watch it to. I only heard it and wanted to see what it was like. Pretty good.
I made scrambled eggs and stuffed the Arabic Bread with it. I have to thank Amie for making it such an easy dinner.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I still have the ability to take my grandson's fishing. I am so blessed to have these boys in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...