Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hailey Got Her Mission Call

Becca cutting the cake without frosting!

I made a cake today and Becca decided to eat it without icing. Silly girl, that's what makes it cake.
We had a Relief Society Ice Cream Social at Tiffany's house. It was fun and the ladies just chatted away.
While I was there Dean called me to tell me that Hailey was opening up the envelop with her Mission call. She is going to Mexico City. It was fun to listen as she read the letter. I am sooooo proud of the decision she has made to serve a mission. She will be so awesome. She reports in December to Provo so she will have time to get ready.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Hailey and her desire to serve a Mission. What a wonderful blessing for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...