Sunday, July 28, 2013

Arrived in Flathead Lake Montana

 Traveling to Flathead Lake, Montana

 Harrison sleeping away.

Dean and his Sunflower Seeds.

Hayden at Five Guys Hamburgers.

 Flathead Lake Best Western

 Dinner at "The Brewery".

 Harrison and his Menu.

Tommy is tired I think.

We got up early and left to drive to Flathead Lake, Montana. It was a long uneventful drive. 
We stopped at Five Guys Hamburger place. Their burgers were fantastic. So yummy good.
Back on the road to find a motel. We found this one in Flathead Lake. It is very nice and cozy.
After we rested from sitting in the car all day we went out to eat at the Tamarac Brewery. What delicious food but I was so full I couldn't eat very much.
Back to the room and ready for bed. I worked on organizing my pages and pictures for tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this beautiful country that I get to enjoy. God is good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...