Monday, July 1, 2013

Dinner Theatre at Island Park

 Hailey, Bailee and Hannah

 Harrison, Austin and Hayden

 They really caught some fish.

 Dean taking a Nap

 Moose in the River

 Amie Braiding Hailey's Hair

 Bailee Observing

Dinner Theatre

Dean and Amie took the kids to Island Park to canoe and fish. Tommy and I came up in the afternoon and we went to this Pinecone PlayhouseDinner Theatre. It was a pretty good show but the kids were bored to death. But we had fun. We went to Big Springs and there was a moose in the water that we got to take pictures of. It was fun.
Heather is in the hospital having our Graci. I will post when she comes into the world.
Grateful Statement: Once again I am soooo grateful for my family. Heavenly Father blessed me so abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...