Tuesday, July 30, 2013

On our way to Banff

 Hayden, Harrison, Hailey and Hannah

House featured on TV Show Weird Houses

Big Horn Sheep

Canadian Rockies

We left to go to Banff around noon after Dean and Tommy finished Golfing. It was a long drive but so beautiful.
We stopped at this crazy house that this man had made. It was on the TV Show Wierd Houses. He was a wood carver and had water spouts all over this house and would squirt us as we went down all the halls and patios. It was a really cool site.
We saw a Big Horn Sheep crossing the highway. A semi truck scared it and it ran up the hill. What a sight. And this beautiful scenery was spectacular. So beautiful. 
Now we are snuggled up in our Condo and I'm ready for bed. Pics of the condo coming tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for God's creations that he made for us to enjoy. Such exquisit beauty. I am blessed to be on this trip with the people I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...