Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Yellowstone with Kathy and Girls

 Becca, Harley and Kathy

 How clear and blue the water is.

 Going for a hike.

 Too many steps to the falls.

Becca, Lexie and Harley

We got up and headed out to Yellowstone. Becca drove all the way to Island Park where we stopped at Subway for sandwiches. I drove the rest of the way into Yellowstone. What a beautiful place. We didn't see all the sights we wanted because it was packed. But what we saw was wonderful.
Then we left to go home and stopped at Dairy Queen to get and ice cream for the ride home. Harley drove us home so I didnt' have to anymore. I was tired. I love that we have lots of driver in the family now.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for beautiful Yellowstone. What a magnificent place to visit. Especially with Kathy. We go every summer and never get tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...