Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Going to Winco

Today was a really busy day. I thought I retired!
I met with a sister and filled out a food order. She is having a terrible time.
Went with Mary and got my toes done. My toenail is finally growing out. The doctor said it would take a year and I am now a believer. But we are making progress and it doesn't hurt. I love spending time with Mary. She is so sweet.
Had my presidency meeting for two hours. We always try to make them shorter but we had a ton of stuff to go over. Mainly all the sisters that are on our rolls that don't even live here.
I met with another sister and filled out a food order for her. She is having marital problems plus financial.
Then I grabbed my favorite grocery store helped named Austin and we went to Wince. It only took us an hour and a have. By nine we were home and all the frozen and refridgerator stuff had been put away. Then I really needed to hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Austin and his willingness to go shopping with me. He is so helpful. I am so blessed to have the grandkids I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...