Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Busy Tuesday

 Lettuce

 Peas

 Zuchinni

Roma Tomatoes

Bailee and I did my floors today. It helps when two people do it. Now they are ready for Kathy to come.
Crystal and I took a baby blanket to a sister in our ward that had a baby. We visited for a little while and held her adorable baby.
I met Ashely over at the church to do Visiting Teaching reports. She had soccer practice for her son so I stayed and made the changes I needed to make for the people who had moved out lately. I also printed out the rest of the report I needed for my notebook.
Watered my garden and made a salad from my lettuce. It is just delicious. I'm going to pick some more after the sun goes down and it perks up. The heat of the day wilts it a little. I have tomatoes, zuchinni and peas that will soon be ready for my salad. Yummy!
Now it's time to vegetate.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my little garden and the things I get to grow in it. I am blessed to have space and time for a garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...