Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gondola Ride

 The back yard of our condo.

View from the top of the mountain.

Here we are all together on the Gondola Landing.

Today I scrapbook in the morning while Tommy and Dean golfed and the kids went on a bike ride. After lunch we went to the Gondola and rode to the top of the mountain. Such breathtaking scenery. It felt like I was on top of the world. 
We went to Dinner at the Bear Paw. I had a Salmon Burger. It was delicious. I had never had one before and it was worth it. Just a huge Salmon Filet made into a burger. Yummy.
Now we are back in the room relaxing and having some down time. I am going to scrap some more and then hit the hay.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all my blessing, but the most important to me is my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I think about how blessed I am all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...