Thursday, July 11, 2013

Temple Day

Sue, Colleen and I went to the Temple today. I had a hard time staying alert. Just tired from Winco I think. But it was good to be there. And two more ladies have their endowments done.
Came home and cleaned house and made Chocolate Chip Cookies and Hamburgers for dinner.
I went to Broulims and got 5 yellow Gamma lids for my flour. I am slowly replacing my regular lids so I can reuse the buckets. It's so easy with the Gamma lids on.
Now I'm going to bed. Good Night, Sleep Tight and Don't Let the Bedbugs Bite. Another one of my Grandma's saying.
Grateful Statement: I am blessed to have had my wonderful Grandma in my life until I was 18. I can't wait to see her again in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...