Sunday, July 7, 2013

Teaching my Lesson

Bailee, Austin and I went to church yesterday. Austin had a hard time staying awake. Too much fun with his cousins. I made him walk around the building twice. Eventually we made it through Fast and Testimony meeting. He also has to give a talk next week.
Then I went to Sunday School and taught my lesson in Relief Society. I got through it and now I'm done for awhile. I wish I was as comfortable as the rest of the presidency. But it is done. I did love the talk by Quinten L Cook."Personal Peace: The Reward of Righteousness".
Came home and crashed in my chair. So much to do this week it makes my head spin.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity to teach. It is very hard for me but I know it makes me grow. And I am so grateful for the peace I feel from my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...