Monday, July 15, 2013

Going to Walmart, etc.


 Becca is driving to Walmart.

 Harley looks like she is having a good time.

 Becca, Lexie and Bailee jumping.

Kathy is a true dog lover.

 Janna taking her evening ride on Red.

Yesterday the kids went to the movies I think. It's hard to remember because we were having so much fun. We did all manage to get to Idaho Falls to Walmart with Becca driving us there and Bailee driving us home.
After we got home the kids jumped on the trampoline and Kathy and I relaxed and watched Janna ride Red.
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for this wonderful niece of mine. I may say this every post for the entire time she is here. I am blessed to have been close to her all her life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...