Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gracie May Has Arrived


Gracie May Janice Ingram
Proud Grandparents and Mommy
Grandpa is in love, I think....



Gracie made it into this world today July 2 at 5:09am weighing in at 7 lbs 13.5 ounces and was 19 inches long. Heather was in labor for 23 hours. What a trooper she turned out to be. She is going to be the best mom ever, I just know it. And she put my name right in the middle of her name. What an honor.
I got the call at 5:30 after not being able to sleep until about 1am. So we got up and Dean and Amie left and then I left for Utah. Bailee came with me and we drove and drove. I was able to get to the hospital around 3pm I think. What a sweet little baby. It was love at first site.
I spent time holding this precious little thing and we had a crying moment when I gave Heather the quilt my mother and I had made for her when she was little. I couldn't give it to her until I knew she would take care of it. I decided now is the time. We laid Gracie on it and took pictures.
I took Bailee to her friend Megan's so they could visit. She decided to stay until Saturday when Amie is driving up to get the boys. She will bring Bailee with her.
After John came to visit we went to dinner and then I went home and crashed. I worked some more on my talk for Sunday.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Gracie. What a treasure she is to our family. Such sweetness. She will be Heather's Saving Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...