Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Well Stocked Pantry


Well stocked pantry.

Tommy had a doctor's appointment today so I had him drop me off at Winco so I could shop. After his appointment he came and helped me finish. Then I had to come home and put it all away. I like when everything is full. I am doing some rearranging so I can get more of some things. I love that I have a fully stocked pantry. I never have to go to the store for the basics. 
I spent some more time on Christmas gifts and potholders for the sisters. I am bound and determined to get it all done.
Bailee is giving out candy to the trick or treaters that are coming around. I had the Bishops kids come to my door and I sent them around to Janna's door to get their candy. They were so sweet. I almost wished I had gotten candy for my house. Almost, but not quite.
I emailed the Bishop the callings I need filled and who I want to fill them. Now we will just see if they all accept. I love communicating by email. Then it's in writing and I won't forget anything.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my fully stock pantry. I am grateful that I have always had a testimony of food storage. I have lived off my food storage more that a few times in my life. It's comforting to know I am prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...