Friday, October 26, 2012

Working on Christmas

I worked on some Christmas presents today. I'm getting a head start. But I have to do it on the sly. So I'm being very, very sneaky. I am good at being sneaky. I also worked on Pot Holders. Now is pot holders one or two words. My journal doesn't care if it's one or two. I love that part.
For dinner General Tso Chinese Chicken or something like that was made for dinner. It was good and every bite was eaten. Then I made some fudge for Harley. She is fudge crazy. I told her if I kept making it she would be sick of it by Christmas. No way. She just rubbed her tummy and smiled.
Phone calls were made to Denise to check how her surgery went and checked up on Mary. Both are  doing good.
Six scouts will be going to the Pow Wow tomorrow. The Bishop and I are the carpoolers this time. I must go to bed so I can get up early in the morning.
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for my cozy house. As it snowed today I just cuddled under an afghan and worked on Christmas. I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...