Thursday, October 25, 2012

Catching Up Again

 Young Women in Excellence

 Bailee and Avery singing, sort of.

 Our First Snowman

The head is a basketball rolled in snow. What these two think of.

I have been a terrible blogger for the last week or so. I am going to try to do better. I have been visiting sisters, holding presidency meeting, making pot holders and trying to get my notebook organized. I have a councelor and a secretary that I think may be overloaded. So I'm going to see what I can do about that. I am going to redo Visiting Teaching and have more supervisors. Now we have two and they each have about 20 companionships to call. I think that's too many to really keep track of so I'm going to make 4 and also call a Visiting Teaching coordinator so I can have help getting all this stuff done. Every month we have changes and it's hard to keep up with it all. We have so many inactives that we have to go find. It's truly a challenge.
I went with Bailee to Young Women in Excellence. It was an Olympic theme and really fun. I love the new YW presidency. They are really a fun group.
Today it snowed a lot and so the kids made a snowman after school. They love to play in the snow and so does Molly.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the power of prayer and how much peace it gives me. I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of little old me and will answer prayers for me.  I see this in my life everyday.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...