Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Conference

Austin took notes at the Priesthood Session of Conference.

Things I loved about conference:
Quinten L. Cook - When we were baptized we left neutral ground and we can never go back.
Ann M. Dibb - I am a Mormon, I live it, I love it.
Russel M. Nelson - Stop the boys on the bikes. Ask a missionary. They can help.
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf - Stating something is good, Doing it is better.
                                                 Find happiness regardless of our circumstances.
M. Russell Ballard - One bee contributes 1/12 teaspoon of honey to the hive in his short 
                                  2 week life span. Great things are brought about when many hands
                                   are working together.
Larry Echo Hawk - His ancestor Echo Hawk was a Pawnee indian and sent to Colorado to 
                                 a reservation. He asked all Lamanites to read the Book of Mormon.
Robert C. Gay - Would you sell your soul for 5 cents.
Niel L. Andersen - Fiery trials are designed to make us strong.
There was a ton of other things I loved but I can't possibly list them all. The Temple wall with the grit on them and the window with the crooked square. We are to protect the children. I watched both sessions and took notes on my computer. It makes me pay attention. 
Brother Robertson called and asked if I had a 12 year old running around that needed to go to the Priesthood Session. So Austin got ready and went. He took notes and told me some of the things they talked about. Such a good kid. Brother Robertson took him for Ice Cream before he brought him home. What a great ward we live in.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for our Prophet and all the wonderful words spoken. I so love to listen to what they have to say to me. There is always something I really need to hear. What a blessing to have this broadcast into my home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...