Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sour Dough Bread

First Loaf of Sour Dough Bread from my Starter

I had to feed my starter this morning and take out a cup of starter so I made my first loaf of bread. No wonder the pioneers always had this on hand. No yeast what so ever. It is delicious. I can't wait to try it again. Next time I'm going to try for a long skinny loaf. Then there will be bread sticks, rolls and whatever else I can think of.
I have completed 4 potholders so far. They are getting much faster now that I don't have to look at the instructions. So I'm pretty sure Peggy and I can get them all done for our Sisters.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my Sour Dough Starter. I know now that if I don't have yeast I will always be able to make bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...