Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Trip to the Temple

 Sour Dough Starter

I went to the Temple today and did the rest of my Initiatories. All the time I was in there I kept thinking about Margaret Head Jennings. She is the end of the line on the Jennings line and I could never find out anything about her. I think there must be a record available now or something. I am going to the genealogy library and see what I can find. I don't have Ancestral anymore so I'll have to go there to use theirs. I came home and worked on the names I've got in my Temple Ordinance File. There is a bunch that I sent to the Temple to be done and some way or another they ended up back on my list. So I have been working on them.
I made Lasagna for dinner and started a Sour Dough Starter so I can make some bread. I used to have one years ago and used it all the time. So I'm starting another one. It's fun to watch it grow. I have to stir it once a day for 2 - 5 days. I don't like mine too sour so I'll probably only do it 2 days before I use it. We'll see how this works.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Temple and the inspiration I receive when I go there. I love the peace that comes over me when I enter the doors. I am blessed to have a Temple 20 minutes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...