Monday, October 8, 2012

Double Digits - 10 1/2 lbs Gone

Yesterday was so wonderful. Elder Jeffrey R. Holland gave a talk that spoke to my soul. It made me cry and want to do better. I do love the Lord, I do want to follow him, I do want to do better. All the talks were so good. I just soaked it all in. Some things I felt good about and some things I knew I needed to work harder on. But I think that's the purpose of Conference. To remind us when we are doing good and to remind us when we need to do better. I was fed spiritually....
I am still doing good on WW. It is getting easier and easier for me to do this. And I feel so much better. I find that I really look at my portions and if it seems too much I put half back for later or give it to Tommy. He especially loves my stir fry. By the time I stir fry 1/2 chicken breast, 1/8 cup red peppers, celery and carrots and 1 cup zucchini and add my 1/2 cup brown rice it's makes too much for me to eat in one sitting. I am learning how to see what I eat before I eat it.
I made Chicken and White Sauce over Bow Ties for the kids. And Focciacia (sp) bread with no spices. They don't like the Thyme and Oregano. I think it's delicious but I'm not eating it so it's okay with me.
Time to watch my Monday night favorite show, "Major Crimes".
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for the powerful messages from General Conference. Heavenly Father loves me and has told me so and what I need to improve on through his disciples that spoke. I am so blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...