Sunday, October 28, 2012

No Stake Conference for Me Today

 Granola bars made with White Chocolate Chips, Coconut and Almonds

I was a terrible person today and didn't go to Stake Conference. I just felt blah. I think I might be getting sick. I have a sore throat tonight. That's the excuse I'll use. Then I'll ask for forgiveness. 
I made these Granola Bars for Janna to take to work tomorrow. They are delish.  That's all I could muster today. It was cloudy and dreary today which always makes me sad. 
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for a loving, forgiving Savior that I know cares about me and understands my trials. He went through all this first for me. I just keep telling myself I can do hard things and most days my life is wonderful. So that's what I am going to concentrate on.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...