Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pow Wow and Temple All in One Day

These cards are done. Wahoo!! I'm getting them done, yes I am....

I started picking up boy scouts at 7am this morning. One little scouter wasn't awake so his mom was getting him dressed fast. The next scouter didn't remember either but I think he has a good excuse. His mom had surgery on Thursday and had had a really rough night. So we went back to pick up the one that had just woken up and off we went to the one on the other side of the highway. He was no where to be found and all the lights were off. Another one bites the dust. Come to find out he had gotten a ride with his brother. What the heck. He had called me the night before for a ride. Oh well, that is part of life. Out of the 6 scouts that were going we ended up with 4. While the boys were in their classes I went to the Rexburg Temple and did Initiatories and Sealings. Now I just need to work on Endowment Sessions. I am getting them done. I really am taking to heart what was said in Conference about getting our name done that we have cards printed out for. I want my Temple Ordinance List to be empty and then I'll have to find some more. Another puzzle just around the corner. I really love puzzles.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these ancestors that I was able to do work for today. I love the Temple and always feel blessed to be able to go.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! Good Work! I bet they are all so excited to get their work done!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...