Monday, October 29, 2012

Bailee's Head Band

Bailee likes the head band I crocheted for her.

I went over to the church to get the reports I needed and my keys wouldn't work. I guess they lock us out on mondays. So I came home and worked on Christmas. 
My notebook was a mess so I organized it and got it all put together. Janna is going to make labels for me. I couldn't figure it out on my computer. Now I think I will be able to find stuff when I need them.
That's been my day. The sun finally came out so my spirits were lifted.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the power of prayer. It can absolutely change my attitude within minutes. What a wonderful gift.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...