Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cute Ball Jars

Cute Ball Jars for my bulk spices

I went to the market today and bought these jars for all my bulk spices. I am going to figure out a label for them and I am all set. I just need a little narrow shelf in my pantry to put them on. I bet I know just the man that can do that for me. 
Our presidency meeting went very well today. We got lots of things decided and our budget just that much closer to getting it done. I just love working with Esther, Tiffany and Peggy. They are such special ladies. Now to carry on with visits. Next week for sure.
I have been extremely tired all day so I'm going to hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Gospel. I know all things are for our good, hard times and good times. It's the way Heavenly Father teaches us and refines us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...