Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Two Day in One

Two days have gone by so fast. Yesterday I went to visit a new sister in the ward. I took Tiffany with me and we had a good visit. I am amazed at how much I instantly love these sisters that I visit. Heavenly Father's hand in my life.
Today I did my floors. I'm hoping Dean and the boys will be up for the weekend but he has to see how it goes. So I have a nice soft bed already just in case. I miss my Utah kids. When I was in Utah I missed Janna and now that I'm in Idaho I miss my Utah kids. I just can't win... But I'm where I am supposed to be doing what I am supposed to be doing and I really love living on a little mini farm with critters.
I am tired from working on my house and cooking so I think it's time to go to bed, plug in my Tabernacle music and drift off to la-la land.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my little house. I love every square inch of it. It just makes me happy. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...