Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday Chores

 Austin is cleaning out the chicken coop with help from Gizmo.

 Gizmo loves to hang out in the nest boxes.

 Bailee had to roll up all the hoses and there are a ton.

 Janna is moving muddy horses and cleaning pens.

 Here's Gizmo again on the other side of the coop.

 Janna and Harley play tag on their horses. If the other horse touches your horse you are it.

Harley chasing Janna trying to touch her horse. No such luck!

That's what everyone else did today. I made wheat bread, chocolate chip cookies, black beans for burritos for dinner and brown rice to put in them.
I have been working on genealogy also. Trying to find people that need work done. I think it's the Hubbard line this time. We shall see who it is that needs their work done.
That has been my day. Just working on the farm. It's so fun to live here. We have bunnies hopping around, chickens scratching all over the place, kitties everywhere, doggies barking in the back yard, horses, goats and our calf in the barn. Never a dull moment.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for God's creatures that we get to enjoy. I love them all. And I am amazed at Molly. She hangs out with the kitties and doesn't mind them at all. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...