Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Temple with the Ricks

 My favorite place on Earth!

I felt as if I could reach up and touch Moroni.

I had to borrow the Bishop's key one more time. Mine wouldn't work again today and I had to get my reports printed out. But I finally got it done. Now I just need the label Janna is making for me and I will be finished. I made a list of the sister without calling and the calling I needed filled. I put what I thought would be good and took the piece of paper to the Temple and carried it in my pocket while I did a session. I prayed that if it wasn't right I would feel it. I am content so I'm going with it. 
A sister in our ward went through the Temple with her hubby tonight and as Relief Society President I got to go too. Any excuse to go to the Temple. And I sometimes wonder if I'm doing any good with all our visits and such. As I sat in the chapel reading scriptures and praying I looked up and Kendra came in. She just went through with her hubby last month. This was her first time back and she came and sat beside me and asked if I could help her. I don't think if I hadn't gone to visit her and got to know her that she would have asked me to help so I am certain that we are doing what the Lord wants and he is pleased with our efforts.
Now it is truly time for me to hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: Again I am grateful for the Temple. What a blessing to be able to go and feel the Spirit. To get answers to my questions and just feel renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...