Monday, June 1, 2015

Gracie and the Dentist


 Gracie waiting for the train to come around.

Gracie and the Hygenist

I followed Heather and Gracie to the dentist this morning. She was so good she didn't even cry. The dentist checked her teeth first and then the hygenist brushed her teeth really good and put flouride on them. What a cute dentist office. A train that goes on a track all over the place even into the exam rooms.
After that was all done she go a prize from the treasure chest and I took her to Lolo and dropped her off.
When I went to pick her up at 3:30 she was crying and had a high fever. Janna came home and took her to the doctor. They never know whats wrong with her but the dentist said her molars where coming in and she always seems to get a fever when she is teething. Who knows.
I made baked whole chicken that I had put olive oil and a dry rub on and baked them in the oven. So yummy with mashed potatoes.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for dentists that can fix teeth and prevent cavities. I am grateful for the knowledge Heavenly Father has given us to know so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...