Saturday, June 6, 2015

Planting Petunias

 Gracie is my little helper.

Has to have knee pads just like Gramma.

Time to plant my Petunias. I got lavender this year. I think they will be so pretty. I work all day and managed to plant them all. It's pretty hard for me to get up and down but I was bound and determined that I was going to do it. And I did!! 
I also pulled more weeds in my garden. It's a never ending job. But we love the radishes we are eating already. I had to plant another crop so we wouldn't run out.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the beauty of flowers that Heavenly Father has created for me. I love them so much and they always make me happy and remind me of my dear Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...