Thursday, June 11, 2015

Special Ward Council Meeting

I did all my laundry and worked in my garden. It made me tired so I fell asleep watching TV. Then I had to get dressed in church clothes to go to the church for a special ward council meeting. It was all about putting Christ back into the Sacrament Meeting. Wonderful council from the Apostles. Then we discussed how we could make improvements in our ward. We are also going to have a Ward Council Meeting on the 1st Sunday to plan Sacrament Meetings. It's going to be different.
I did manage to finish reading my part of the handbook and the first 5 chapters.
I got home at 10 and went to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Apostles that are directed by the Lord to show us how to do things in the church. We so desparately need their guidance as we try to fulfill our callings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...