Friday, June 19, 2015

Cleaning Cupboards

Friends

I spent the day cleaning cupboards and pulling more weeds in my garden. They just keep on growing. I also made this page of Bailee and her grandpa. So it has been a productive day. I am going to clean all my kitchen cupboards so that job will be done. One more job down.
I thinned out my spinach and beets. I love to work in my garden. It just makes me happy. 
I also made pizza for dinner. I used the dough from the artisan bread and it made a truly deep dish pizza. Too deep for me. I couldn't get it to be thin. So I will be going back to my regular dough. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my garden. I love to watch the seeds come up and start to grow. I am blessed to have a wonderful husband that made such good boxes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...