Friday, June 12, 2015

Getting A Big Hug From Hailey

Hailey's Big Smile

Tommy and I left for Utah around 11am after I got all packed and watered my garden and pulled some more weeds.
I couldn't wait to get here to get my first hug from Hailey in 18 months. It was worth the wait to have that hug and a pat on the head. She is much taller than her short grandma.
Amie made grilled chicken and a big salad and Hailey made homemade bread. Very yummy.  Hailey entertained us with funny stories of Mexico. We were cracking up at her. 
After dinner the family went to play tennis at the high school and Tommy and I watched for a little while and then went to get an Ice Cream. It was fun. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that this beautiful granddaughter was watched over while on her mission and returned home safely. What a blessing Hailey is in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...