Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Meeting and Missionaries

Goodbye

I weeded my garden some more. The weeds just keep coming. I straightened up my house and dust mopped the dog hair off the floor to get ready for my Presidency Meeting. It was good and we discussed the ward cookbook we are putting together. I went on the site to put together a cookbook and signed up for a packet to be sent to me with the details on how this is done. It is cheaper if you type in your own recipes. So we will see how it goes.
I went with the missionaries to visit Ruth, Meshawn and Reba from another ward. It was fun to see the sister missionaries at work. So dedicated to the Savior.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this day. Especially that I went with the missionaries to visit. Even though I grumbled when they texted me to go with them I hope in some small measure it counted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...