Saturday, June 13, 2015

Scrapping All Day

 Jump and Pop

 Rebecca Driving

Janna and Red

Baker

I have been hanging out in Dean's basement all day and scrapping my heart out. The rest of the family have been running here and there and everywhere.
Dean took us to the home he has in the Parade of Homes. What a beautiful floorplan. He has subdivisions all over the place. Then we stopped at Stokes for some sour cream and back home we went.
Amie made stuffed peppers for dinner and salad and homemade rosematy bread. It was delicious.
Now I am ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful son Dean. He cares so much for other people and is such an example to me of how we are supposed to follow Christ in our lives. I love my kids so much and always want the very best for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...