Sunday, May 31, 2015

Teaching

This week has been a week of getting my lesson ready for Relief Society. The Bishop decided that the organizations would teach and we wouldn't have a combined lesson with the Priesthood. What???
So I did one of my least favorite things.  TEACH... But it is done and went pretty well. If only I didn't get so stressed.
I managed to get all the visiting teaching changes handed out. Now everyone has a partner so they can visit teach in June with a partner. That is probably the hardest part of this calling is keeping visiting teaching going. When someone moves out it's the domino effect.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessing. Sometimes I focus on the hard things and not the blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...