Thursday, June 18, 2015

Goat Show

 Caught the Goatie

Packed up and ready to leave.

Janna and Harley left for Tooele, Utah for a Goat Show. They borrowed Ron's trailer to stay in. And then they were off. I worked some more in my garden and went to buy some flowers to fill the pots for my potting table on the front porch. When they get pretty I'll take a picture.
Because it's the end of the season everything was 1/2 off. Smokin' deal. I spent the afternoon planting my pots. 
Heather called to say she would be coming home on Saturday or Sunday. I can't remember which one it was. I swear I can't remember anything anymore.
Tommy and I had left over stew for dinner and Bailee and Austin ate something. They usually eat cereal when I don't cook. Bailee is working at the Chucker's stadium for the games. She likes it. Her very first real job.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful grandkids I live with. They are the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...