Saturday, June 27, 2015

Swimming, Seed Tapes and Page

 Gracie is swimming with Janna and Austin.

 She loves the water!

Eating Cookies

Today Janna took Gracie swimming in Austin's pool. She had so much fun. Then she had to eat the chocolate chip cookies I made. What a character. Bailee is always camera ready with a smile.
I made roasted chicken for dinner while Janna and Tommy worked on a cover for our patio. It is so hot on the deck that you can't walk without getting you feet burned. We are hoping this will help.

Seed Tape

I made seed tapes for my radishes today from a site on the internet that told me how to do it. I am so excited to do this next year for all my seeds. How easy is this and so cheap. Toilet paper and a tablespoon of cornstarch and a drop of food coloring. 

Arrived

I also made this page today. It's so fun to scrap these memories. It has been a productive day for me and I have felt fabulous all day.
Last night Janna went with me to a barbecue at Brother Reis' house for the single sisters in the ward. We took Gracie too because she wouldn't let Janna go without her. It was fun and good kabob's.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for the internet.  I can find out how to do anything. Plus study my scriptures on my ipad, do geneology and index names. What a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...