Saturday, June 20, 2015

Saturday Chores

 Front Yard

Garden Boxes Without Weeds

Gave my garden a little rain shower.
Pulled some more weeds.
Gathered the eggs and let the chickens out for the day.
Watered the lilac bushes in the back flower bed.
Balanced my checkbook.
Cleaned more cupboards.
Did the dishes again.
Worked on my RS lesson.
Sorted all the pictures from my camera and phone.
Gathered eggs again, 16 today.
Did all my laundry and folded and put it all away.
That is my check list for the day and it was all accomplished. It's been a good day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my garden. I love to work in it. I am so blessed to have such a happy productive life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...