Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hailey Is Coming Home

Hailey will be flying in to Salt Lake Airport tonight at 7. I am sad that I won't be there but I will get my hug on Friday. She served an awesome mission through thick and thin as my grandma used to say.
Austin and I went shopping today. First it was to Ameripet to drop off a job application. Janna is teaching him how to find a job. Smart lady, that daughter of mine. Bailee will be working at the Chuckers Stadium this summer. She is pretty excited about it. And of course, Harley is still at Cal Ranch and Ameripet. Hard working kids I live with.
Then it was off to Walmart to get some stuff. I got fabric for baby blankets for the sisters in our ward that are having babies. Sister Campbell crochets a beautiful edge around them. She is a master crocheter.
Next stop was Winco. What a big job this is. But I got some exercise and groceries all at the same time and having Austin with me made it so much easier. Now to date it and rotate it into my pantry.
I called Dean at 7:30 to see if Hailey had arrived safe and sound. I got to hear her voice say, "Hello Grandma". I was over the moon. Can't wait until Friday to hug her so tight. I have missed her so much.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my Hailey for serving so diligently in Mexico. What a wonderful Missionary she has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...