Friday, June 5, 2015

Making Focaccia Bread with Gracie

Focaccia Bread

Today Gracie helped me make Focaccia Bread to go with my Baked Zita for dinner. She loves to help me with anything I am doing. What a sweetheart this little girl is.
Heather and I went to Walmart to get Petunias for my front flower beds. Now I can plant them tomorrow. I have been weeding my garden and trying to get rid of the tiny little weeds that are all over. Everything is coming up so it's fun to go out and work.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessing. To be able to have a garden just outside my front door that I can manage is so wonderful. Blessing abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...