Monday, September 29, 2014

Breakfast with John

 John and Heather

 Plus Gracie

Make Three

We took John out to breakfast on our way back to Idaho. It was so good to see him. I just love him so much. I love to watch him interact with Gracie. He just beams when he looks at her.
After breadfast we hit the freeway and headed home. I slept a lot of the way and Tommy made good time. We got home in less than 4 hours. It was good to get back to my little house and Janna and the kids.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessings, It's nice to come home to my cozy house. I am blessed to have so many riches in my life, the first being my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...