Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bailee is 16!!!

 Bailee's Balloons

Bailee's Cake

Today was a busy day. I made Bailee's birthday cake, cooked hamburgers for her and went to the store and bought her favorite cereal and fruit snacks. She had a good surprise waiting when she came home from school.
I also babysat Gracie today while Heather worked. Harley watched her for me when I went to the store. She is a good babysitter. Now I am tired and it's time to go to bed. 
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for this granddaughter of mine. She is growing up so fast. We are blessed to have her in our family. I love her tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...