Saturday, September 27, 2014

General Woman's Broadcast and Amie's Birthday

Waiting in Line

 Beautiful Choir with Voices like Angels

The Cheesecake Factory with Amie and Karen

Amie and Karen both have missionaries in the South Mexico City Mission. They are in pictures together when they have Zone conference. We met another friend of Karen named Karen (would you believe it) and sat together. Of course, I had to go to the bathroom and when I started to come back in they had me go around to the doors on the other side. I was totally lost and finally just had them set me down. Then Amie (my knight in shining armor) showed up to take me back to my seat. I must be getting old.  
It was a Glorious conference with a Glorious message that Heavenly Father and Jesus loves each one of us. He knows our trials and weaknesses and still he love us. I was so uplifted and came away knowing I can do hard things because of my Savior and Heavenly Father. They love me no matter what. What a wonderful message.
After conference was over we walked over to The Cheese Factory but it was packed so we drove to another one on our way home. They sang Happy Birthday to Amie and brought her a little dish of Ice Cream with chocolate sauce and whip cream on top.
I am too tired to move so it's off to bed for me. All the walking was good for me but now it's time to relax.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful Daughter-In-Law of mine. She is the very best. I am glad Dean was smart enough to snag her before someone else did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...