Friday, September 26, 2014

Hayden and Soccer [Always a Good Match]

In Payson playing Soccer

We headed out about 9am and drove to Utah. Heather and Gracie went with Tommy and I. We stopped at McDonald's for lunch. I love big macs but I chose their Southwest Salad. It was okay. Then it was on to Springville to drop Heather off and head up to Elk Ridge. I settled in the basement and started sorting all my camera and phone dumps. What a job. I did get most of it done so that was a good start.
We went to see Hayden play soccer int he afternoon. He is really good. It was fun to watch him run his tail off after the ball.
Amie made Penne Pasta with spinach. It was so yummy. She always makes such good stuff for us.
Now it's off to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this grandson of mine. Hayden is so sweet and gives me good hugs. I am blessed to have him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...