Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Poor Little Gracie

Janna and Gracie

We took Gracie to the doctor today. She has been sick since Monday running a fever and just feeling miserable. She has a sores all over on the inside of her mouth so she really doesn't want to eat or drink anything. But she now has antibiotics so she should be on the mend soon.
After Janna came home from work she took Gracie for a ride on the horse. So cute. She loves to ride with Aunt Janna.
I made Tacos for dinner and now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so blessed to have this wonderful daughter of mine. She is so full of compassion for everyone and always trying to help people. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...