Sunday, September 7, 2014

Heading for Payson

Johnnie and Phyllis

Ethel talking to Pete about the flooding in Gilbert

Ethel and I went up to Show Low to visit my brother. Phyllis wasn't feeling very good.
Johnnie made us a roast, baked potatoes and corn. Yummy Good. What a kind sweet brother he is. We visited for a long time and finally left around 6pm so Johnnie could get some sleep. He has to be back in the woods to drive truck in the wee hours of the morning.
We checked into the Comfort Inn in Taylor. What a dive. It used to be a nice motel but not anymore. I will be finding me a new place the next time I go to Taylor.
We went to Taco Bell for a salad and then it was off to dreamland for us. I loved seeing my brother. 
Grateful Statement: I am eternally grateful for this wonderful brother of mine. I love and respect him so much. He is a hard worker and so caring of Phyllis. I am so blessed to call him mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...